Opps I did it again..New Raymarine Head unit

Chas0218

Well I just pulled the trigger on another Raymarine head unit. This time an e7 unit, I am planning on networking this with my a68. I can't wait to have these 2 units so I can have a dedicated gps unit and sonar. I bought the a68 and going split screen has been a royal pain but now that I have the 2nd one it will make life so much nicer. Of course I don't think the wife is going to see it this way. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission! 

Yea for some reason the ladies don't see thing the way us guys do, good luck with your new unit. I put my old 788 on the back so the rigger guys can see depth and I put the Lowrance elite 7 up front for the driver. Your right even with the 7" screen it's a PITA.

I decided to add a new Raymarine dragonfly 5 pro to my setup.  I currently have a A77 so I'll have normal sonar and then dual chirp with the Dragonfly.  The cool part is that the Dragonfly has wifi so you can put the dual chirp up on a big tablet.  

Yeah the e7

I decided to add a new Raymarine dragonfly 5 pro to my setup.  I currently have a A77 so I'll have normal sonar and then dual chirp with the Dragonfly.  The cool part is that the Dragonfly has wifi so you can put the dual chirp up on a big tablet.  

Yeah the e7 does that, I just want to be able to control my a68. Unfortunately my a68 isn't wi-fi so the e7 will be my gateway into the a68. Also picked up the e7 for $326.99 at www.BOEmarine.com

Yea for some reason the ladies don't see thing the way us guys do, good luck with your new unit. I put my old 788 on the back so the rigger guys can see depth and I put the Lowrance elite 7 up front for the driver. Your right even with the 7" screen it's a PITA.

Yeah I can't see why? I mean as much as I do for her it is like my payment.