Perch river access?

Wasn't sure where to put this, please move it if you need to.

Anyone know if perch river wma is accessible to boats? I got a little tin boat with a 15hp. Gonna be up at camp this weekend into next week, but looks pretty windy for lake O. Have a buddy coming up that really wants to fish, so I figured we'd take my tinny out somewhere that's not terribly effected by the wind. I looked online but didn't find anything.

If that's a no go we'll try Butterfield or black lake. Really wanna try to fish in lake view pond but I think that's a 10hp limit. I'm open to suggestions. Don't care what we catch, just want some decent action.

I believe that it's a no go. So far as I recall, there's only limited access to the water during duck season, and not at all to the lake portion. Seems to me that I remember ice fishing being allowed too. I looked into it a few years ago thinking I'd scout before season and find an open pocket to tuck away from the crowd. Nope.

Wasn't sure where to put this, please move it if you need to.

Anyone know if perch river wma is accessible to boats? I got a little tin boat with a 15hp. Gonna be up at camp this weekend into next week, but looks pretty windy for lake O. Have a buddy coming up that really wants to fish, so I figured we'd take my tinny out somewhere that's not terribly effected by the wind. I looked online but didn't find anything.

If that's a no go we'll try Butterfield or black lake. Really wanna try to fish in lake view pond but I think that's a 10hp limit. I'm open to suggestions. Don't care what we catch, just want some decent action.[/quote

We had property on the perch river, on your way over there you will see a boat launch area before the bridge on the left. I used with a 18fter but had to back out in the water, if the water is normal to high you will be ok. Just keep an eye on the bridge as they lowered it to keep the bigger boats out, we could no longer get out of the Perch River so we sold it.

Edited by pap