My first microburst

I was out Sunday night joy riding near Cape Vincent and saw some streaks of lightning and started to head in casually to the dock when I got a serious wake up call. On my way in I hit the most hardcore face of weather Ive ever experienced in my life on the water. I was in near glassy water when the head of the storm instantly pushed 60+ mph winds and the thickest wall of rain imaginable my way. I turned the boat around and hid behind an island and docked on someones dock. It lasted for all of about 15 minutes but it felt like hours. So humbling. When we hit the dock I was shaking like a little kitten but my buddies were celebrating with hive 5s, whistles, and beers. I just chain smoked some cigs. UNREAL!

I was at my slip in Mexico with my blower on ready to start when I saw the sky. Shut it down and waited for morning. It was a bad one all right; I was looking for the hook of a tornado. It did eliminate the humidy though, making Sunday nice and comfy.

sundays thunderstorm here in hamlin was probably the most intense thunderstorm ive been in. there was actually a point were it stop raining completely and hailed for about 5 mins straight. we had 1+" of accumulation and temperatures dropped to under 60 degrees. lots of damaged trees and crops. incredible storm.