Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have 4 Lowrance LCX color units I am looking to sell.All have power cords and transom mount transducers  (also have 1 trolling motor transducer) gimbal brackets with nobs all have screen covers except one.All have a 30 gig harddrive built in with high detailed maps,Fishing HotSpots Pro,and NauticPaths. 1 LCX 28 $300 2 LCX38( $325 without screen cover $375 with cover).1 113lcx 10.4 in. screen $525.Also have 1 nema 2000 back bone with LGC 3000 antenna to make a complete unit $125     PM me for pictures or questions.

Good afternoon Sean, are these Lowrance units still available?  Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me is there any way you could take a pic of the unit where it plugs in.  I am in need of a unit to plug into my existing power cord.  My existing unit is a HDS gen 2 touch and I was told all the LCX units and HDS units will work with the same power cord, so I just want to make sure before I purchase.  I definitely would buy this if it will work for me.  My cell is 315-486-8463.

Thanks in advance!

Gene Bolton

10 hours ago, zackblain said:

Do these come with your waypoints?

Only the ones I got from you !