Lowrance elite 9 chirp

have you already purchased it?  or are you in the market?  lowrance has a terrible reputation for customer service. I recently purchased a new finder myself but at a much lower budget.  I ended up with a raymarine dragonfly pro. I have had it out twice now and am trilled with how it worked I can mark my downriggers down to 90 feet so far and was even able to mark the thermocline the first day out.  this was confirmed when the line moved up and above the probe rigger and the temp reading droped accordingly.  This is with everything set on auto I havent even played with the manuall settings yet.  consider looking at the raymarine units.   Another good option is the garmins really user friendly and the navigation competes with navionics all day. With the garmin you also can look at Panoptics.  its worth looking at.

t

X2 there King, it does everything I need and even more if I were sorta tech advanced. We had twins and they get me out of just about any jam I get my self into? And Their

only 11 years old. It's amazing how they know, almost everything they need to at their age, or even earlier!!

Edited by pap