Who makes rocket launcher in the wny area

Dublin Up

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care for the knobs that glp use, I prefer a cleaner look, and after taking some measurements I will need to have mine mount to the top of the arch rather than underneath. Killianred... Have you rig welded stainless before, I know that arch builders also spray the welds afterwards, my boats currently in Wilson, maybe this weekend we can get together .

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I don't care for the Great Lakes stuff either.  It is rugged and over built just not sexy and stream lined.  For a guy who needs to move there rod holders it is a good design.  And from the sounds of it there customer service sounds good.  More then I can say about traxstech...I ordered a rod storage rack in early April that I haven't received.  I have given up calling at least I hadn't paid for it.  To bad too, as I really wanted all matching gear on my boat but I was warned about Traxstech and it looks like there customer service blows as I was told.  It was one excuse after another.

I don't care for the knobs that glp use, I prefer a cleaner look, and after taking some measurements I will need to have mine mount to the top of the arch rather than underneath. Killianred... Have you rig welded stainless before, I know that arch builders also spray the welds afterwards, my boats currently in Wilson, maybe this weekend we can get together .

I can do it TIG or MIG, as for a coating I usually just clear coat the welds for an added layer of protection. Some guys do a chrome, zinc or galvanized spray. I'll be up in Wilson Saturday morning and I'm available all day Sunday. Send me a text or give me a call. 7163447446