Wanted Looking for Ol'man climber and bow

My son is in the Army and will be able to make it home for a bit of bow hunting. He has outgrown his old bow and I am looking for a used bow in decent shape. Also if anyone has a Ol man climber we can buy that is the style he has used in the past,

Cell number for easy texting 607-738-7860

Edited by Nautitroller

I have an OL' man climber is the one he's looking for have the netting for the seat? I bought it at the Sportsman show in Harrisburg. I might have used it dozen times. I also have a bow but it's an older compound bow the let off isn't no way near what the newer ones are. If he's a service man of the US. Military he can have it. I'll never use it again as I have fallen off the second story of our house and busted my back off at the waist, 3 surgeries later I'm walking again. I can take pics. for ya, see if it's what you want. PAP. I live in kunkletown Pa. 18058 if interested let me know, I'd be happy to help you guys out

I have an OL' man climber is the one he's looking for have the netting for the seat? I bought it at the Sportsman show in Harrisburg. I might have used it dozen times. I also have a bow but it's an older compound bow the let off isn't no way near what the newer ones are. If he's a service man of the US. Military he can have it. I'll never use it again as I have fallen off the second story of our house and busted my back off at the waist, 3 surgeries later I'm walking again. I can take pics. for ya, see if it's what you want. PAP. I live in kunkletown Pa. 18058 if interested let me know, I'd be happy to help you guys out

Pm sent

My son is in the Army and will be able to make it home for a bit of bow hunting. He has outgrown his old bow and I am looking for a used bow in decent shape. Also if anyone has a Ol man climber we can buy that is the style he has used in the past,

Cell number for easy texting 607-738-7860

post-139728-0-41378200-1473347209_thumb.jpg

post-139728-0-57151400-1473347231_thumb.jpg

post-139728-0-95998600-1473347253_thumb.jpg

Not for nothing Pap that is a kick ass piece of American generosity. Hopefully our paths cross one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks SylvanTroller, I sent him pics and I have what he wants, the golden eagle bow that's shown, is the exact same I have. If I had just 1 more day to hunt or fish with my dad, I would go to any length to make that happen!!! Dad passed away from cancer, he was my best friend X10. If I could help someone hunt or fish one more day with their dad or many days for that matter, and I could help with what I have, let's make it happen. I'll never climb another tree and I can't go good enough to hunt with a bow. Anyone that puts their life in harms way for us is priceless and if I can return the favor that's who I am. GO USA!!!!!

post-150331-0-99629000-1473424225_thumb.jpg

Edited by pap

• 3 weeks later...

Not for nothing Pap that is a kick ass piece of American generosity. Hopefully our paths cross one day.

Well Nautitroller, and I have been in touch with each other, just so happens I have what his son needs. Last week he made arrangements to meet me at my house. Last night Nautitroller rolls up my drive way a little after 7PM, I showed him the tree stand and it's exactly what he wants and my bow, my brother in law shoots competition bow, and was sponsored by GoldenEagle. Every year he gets their newest hottest bow, and I used to get the new older versions. At the time it was the top of the line, and just so happened we both have the same drawl length!! He was very happy, and so was I, as I was able to get a father and son together on a hunt. I would give just about anything to have one more day with my dad!!, we worked out a deal so there would be no money involved. He wanted to pay me for the stuff and I said no!! But I could use some fishing goodies, I need a few smaller versions of dipsys so make that happen and we're squared up!! So Nautitroller proceeds to give me the dipsys and some Sutton spoons and a Alpena Diamonds. Also his favorite fly made by Iron Duke. Now we go out to his car to put "his" stuff in his car, and this is where the goodies started, he brought me 2 bottles of wine with really cool bottles one had a big trout like fish jumping out of the water with a fishermans line and fly in its mouth and the other had a duck of some sort, I was impressed with the bottles, some fresh bright orange fish fillets, some mountain beef tender loin, and some I think he said beacon sausage!! I felt more than pleased with the whole deal!! Plus I asked if he would take me out fishing? Absolutely any time just let me know!! Plus he said middle of October would be better on the account of lodging. I cannot wait to fish Lake Cayuga!! I think and know there were 2 very satisfied men in my driveway last night!! We shook hands and see ya in October!!!! An old saying I keep in the back of my little mind, you'll catch more bee's with honey than you will with vinegar!!! PAP

Well Nautitroller, and I have been in touch with each other, just so happens I have what his son needs. Last week he made arrangements to meet me at my house. Last night Nautitroller rolls up my drive way a little after 7PM, I showed him the tree stand and it's exactly what he wants and my bow, my brother in law shoots competition bow, and was sponsored by GoldenEagle. Every year he gets their newest hottest bow, and I used to get the new older versions. At the time it was the top of the line, and just so happened we both have the same drawl length!! He was very happy, and so was I, as I was able to get a father and son together on a hunt. I would give just about anything to have one more day with my dad!!, we worked out a deal so there would be no money involved. He wanted to pay me for the stuff and I said no!! But I could use some fishing goodies, I need a few smaller versions of dipsys so make that happen and we're squared up!! So Nautitroller proceeds to give me the dipsys and some Sutton spoons and a Alpena Diamonds. Also his favorite fly made by Iron Duke. Now we go out to his car to put "his" stuff in his car, and this is where the goodies started, he brought me 2 bottles of wine with really cool bottles one had a big trout like fish jumping out of the water with a fishermans line and fly in its mouth and the other had a duck of some sort, I was impressed with the bottles, some fresh bright orange fish fillets, some mountain beef tender loin, and some I think he said beacon sausage!! I felt more than pleased with the whole deal!! Plus I asked if he would take me out fishing? Absolutely any time just let me know!! Plus he said middle of October would be better on the account of lodging. I cannot wait to fish Lake Cayuga!! I think and know there were 2 very satisfied men in my driveway last night!! We shook hands and see ya in October!!!! An old saying I keep in the back of my little mind, you'll catch more bee's with honey than you will with vinegar!!! PAP

You will never be disappointed dealing with Nautitroller. Stand up guy and has passed them qualities on to his son. Good luck to the both of them bow season!!