Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Duckman1

Cva accura or optima v2 muzzeloader

I am in the market for a new muzzleloader and was wondering if any of you guys have one of these and how well do you like it. I'm leaning toward the optima because the stock fits me better then the accura.

Thanks John

I really like my Thompson Encore ( now is the Pro Hunter) 2 inch groups with 100 grain , 2 pellets White Hot powder, 245 grain power belt bullets. super accurate.

I have ran the Accura V2 for the last 3 seasons. Great gun! 100 grains of powder with a Barnes Expander is a nasty combination. Easy to clean also. The only difference between the Accura and the Optima are the barrels. Accura comes with Bargarra barrel and the Optima does not.

I have a CVA optima pro 50 cal and a TC omega both shoot well best combo barnes 285 mz bt 150 gr triple 7 pellets  . shot many longest 145 yards .  both good choices cva is a bit cheaper good luck choosing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• mounting optima battery

I have a gp 31 optima battery that I'm mounting under my center console, what does everyone use to secure these weird shaped battery need it to be very stable and not move around.    Thanks in advance 

in This Old Boat

• New CVA Muzzleloader

Just received this in an email today ..... Next new thing in muzzleloading?   https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/cva-paramount-muzzleloader-rifle-pr3501n.html?utm_campaign=CVA Paramount Information (PVyqFf)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=All Muzzleloaders Customers&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJkc2h1cHBAZW1waXJlYWNjZXNzLm5ldCIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkJ3RjNYdCJ9

in Hunting Equipment

• powerbelt muzzeloader bullets

Any body use them. If you do what do you think about them.

in Hunting Equipment

• CVA Accura

I finally just received my new cva accura that i have wanted for quite some time! My question is, if any one else shoots one of these what they have works best comin out if the business end? I have been using .100 of777 and .225g power belts out of my older cva that has seemed to work great. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Matt, -Jakey Baby- Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Big / Small Game

• Got new OPTIMA for trolling - HAVE QUESTIONS ??!!! -Charging

Well, bit the bullet, got the biggest blue optima out there, let me tell you, she is heavy and big! and akward too.... Went to friends cottage for 3 days for the weekend, used the trolling motor for trolling, anchoring, etc... it got used A LOT. Battery lasted till the third day, last day it died... Weird thing happened though... When "Battery Check" on my Terrova was pressed, it would show a full charge....... ??????? We came back on sunday, around 5pm i hooked it up to my charger rig

in This Old Boat