Sorry for the late report (carnival, seabreeze and all that family stuff). Other than a couple boats, it seemed to be pretty slow sat. morning. Fished 60-170fow and went 3-5 w/ a 8# bow as the biggest. Temp was between 45 and 60' down. Nothing particular for info as we were all over the place trying to find something. We quit in about 55' and saw some bait and fish in there and I kicked myself for not moving in closer earlier that morning.

I think the banana's Rob ate during the morning was a bad sign for things to come! :shock: Gonna try to get out thursday again this week. Good luck.

We fishes saturday morning out of the creek as well and went 3 for 7. Started the morning around 380 ft. after a tip from a friend and had first rod pop while setting up. Nobody home. Shortly after a dipsey with with spin doctor fired and after a nice fight we boated a nice 16 lb. king. Set back up and a little while later the other dipsey start screaming! Just as I'm pulling the rod out of the holder it stops. Nothing there. SH!T !!! :( Upon bring everything in I notice the fly missing with teeth marks above the end of the 60 lb. leader :shock: Regrouped and circled back through and our 70 ft. rigger starts screaming! I grab the rod and the fish ran about 100 yds. and leaps completey out of the air. MATURE!!! Fish appears to be a mid 20's sized king and now my blood is flowing. I'm thinking we finally have one to put on the board. I then gained a bit of line and think I got the fish somewhat subdued. WRONG! The king makes a lighting run and somersaults 3' in the air spitting the green glow NK. FUDGE! What can you do? Anyways, we regrouped again and circled back through thie same area only to find just a couple more marks. Next pass no marks. NExt pass mad a bigger loop and still nothing. After a hot first bite for the first 1 1/2 hours and consistantly marking hooks 40-70 ft. down, the fish just vanished off the sreen. Was dumbstruck. HEard some chatter about a slow pick in the inside waters so we picked up and ran in where we doubled up on a laker and small king in around 100 ft. Called it a day after that around 11:30.

Went almost the same for us. Started around 5:45 in 130 ft. It took us 45 minutes to get only 4 rods set. As soon as we would get one rigger in the water, it would fired... Went 4 for 6 all before 7:30. With a 24lb king the biggest.(off the wire 160ft) Most of our action was right in front of the creek. Green was the color of choice for us. Lost another good fish.. As we were fighting it, the line hit our starboard dispy and well lets just say there is a king out there swimming with a blue/green dolphin NK in his mouth!!!!

GTN