Fished another Tuesday night working man tourney on Conesus. Pulled in a pretty quick limit of 12" fish on the weed edge at the north end. Hopped around to a few spots and didn't really upgrade my bag until about 30 minutes before the tourney ended. We got on the West shore and started tossing around some top water baits. My buddy nails a nice 2lb+ SM. Then he takes a 2lb+ LM. I caught a couple of shorts in the mean time. We missed a HUGE SM that jumped right over the bait along with a smaller one. He then catches a small SM, but it helped our bag. 10 minutes to go I hit the big guy. 4.77 LM.......what a PIG. We ended the night with 12.85lbs in 3 hours and took 2nd.

Last week I took a 4.53 and this week a 4.77......Cant break that 5lb mark yet this year.

YT ,we used to have a bass tourny on waneta lake weekly but instead of keeping (killing) the fish we did a five card draw polker hand .if you got 5 fish over 12" you drew 5, 4 andyou drew 4,ect.,best hand won . so ya still wanted 5 but ya could win with 2 fish, justa thought unless you got a bunch of guys in it.and you released the fish right after catching it . course you got live wells in them days not many did