Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sean Youngblood

Predator calls + gear up to 70% off.Trail Cameras,

The special that they're running now on Frabill ice suits is unreal. Buddy of mine hooked his kid up with a coat and bibs for <$100...i2 of course, but you can get the new floating setup for <$150, complete. 

Not sure all there sales are all that great but I thought I would put it out there.A lot of the Frabill stuff you can order for the same price at Walmart.

Yeah, I see that. The place that Walmart is getting them, though, appears to be "Brandshopper" which is the name of the company that showed up on my PayPal bill when I bought from Field Supply two weeks ago. Walmart also tacks on an extra ten bucks or so for your privilege of doing business with them. I'll tell you, I had an auto alert set up on the Frabill stuff for the entire past year, and this sale they have blows it out of the water. I don't know how the prices on their other stuff rates, but I can't imagine you'd find ice suits for cheaper.

Not that there's any ice at present...and I expect It goes without saying, but I have no affiliation with the company.