Slapshot,

I'll be out in the morning as well. Where to start: most reports I've seen this week are right out in front, between the red barn and the microwave 100-200 fow, 40-60 down should be a good starting point.

Good luck out there.

Tim

Tony, it get's deep quick out there, I don't think 100 fow is even a mile out of the piers. I fished for years in a 19' bayliner bowrider before I got the 24' Thompson, It doesn't look like it'll be bad out there tomorrow. You should be fine.

I'm probably gonna start in 35-40 fow first thing and see if I can scare up a brown of two before I point her north and troll out to the king zone.

Tim

We ended up 4/10. Started in 35-40 fow and set up for browns, nothing happening, absolute bathwater inside, so we headed north and trolled offshore. Started getting some bites in 300+ fow, first was a major adult king on a wire diver that just dropped off after a 400+ foot run.

At first it seemed like we were fishing the east end today, I had to put out 140 feet of cable to get 41 deg down temp. Turns out it didn't matter because the fish were up high and way out of temp. all our action came 40-60 down. boxed 2 teenage kings and a steelhead. We finished up back inside in 80-90 fow and took a brown on the rigger and lost another big king on the wire diver during the initial run (not sure what's up with that, the hooks were sticky sharp)

Every bite came on a flasher/fly, it didn't matter what brand as long as the flasher was chrome. Chrome/Green and NBK Spin Doctors and Chrome Silver prism and Chrome Green Prism pro-trolls. with a variety of flies, greens and mirage.

Riggers at 46, 56 andf 75, divers out 160 and 180, 10 color lead core took one fish.

Tim

Tim,

Besides the spoons I also ran a mtn. dew SD with a NBK fly 135' out and a white on white SD with a purple mirage and neither fired. Ran various spoons, riggers set at 70, 60, 50, 40 out over 200 - 250' of water. We hooked our small one to the west and made our way east.

Tony

Tony, the reason for Diversions question above was for the previous 2 seasons, the mountain dew spin doctor with green crinkle fly on a short lead off the probe rigger was money for me. It was my most consistent producer and I cant get it to fire to save my life this year, very frustrating.

For me on Sunday, if the blade wasn't chrome, it didn't take a hit. I had the Dew out, green blades, Chart blades, white blades, all nada, only the chrome ones took hits.

We caught fish in 80-90 fow and 350+ fow. The 200-300 mid waters were a dead zone for us. Picture and temps sucked out deep, but the fish were there. Lots of big balls of bait and hooks in shallow (80-100 fow), but not many takers. All in all it was a strange day on the lake.

Tim