iPhone Lake chart app?

Has anyone been successful using an iPhone Lake chart app for your GPS and bottom contour tracking? I have 2 boats and am not excited about buying a GPS unit for the second one. I already have a fishfinder on it, but no GPS. I don't go out too far with it, but it would be nice to track my favorite fishing spots. Thanks for any info, good or bad. If you have had a good experience, which app do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks everyone for your input. I downloaded the US&Canada version since I'm always near the border where I fish between Superior and Huron. The App is exactly what I was looking for. There is a fishing mode switch in the settings that will turn on the contour lines. Perfect. An iPad would look cool on my console, since I already have one. Lol. But for now I will use my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The app is around $20 for the smartphone and $50 for the tablet. For the tablet you need a tablet with the cell capability; you dgot that on't need a cell plan but you need the slot to put a sim card because when you can use a sim card the tablet does have a gps