A-Tom-MIk What's up?

Anyone know what's up at A-Tom-Mik? Ordered a week ago, wanting to make sure that I received in time for an extended trip this Friday. Have tried calling a number of times, but there is just an answering machine and no return phone calls. They on vacation or is my timing just that bad? -

Thanks Tim, They have always been very good at their speedy deliveries. Top notch service-Maybe I'm being a little to impatient this time. I ordered up a copper rig for some friends from Ohio. Was wanting to make sure I received it so I could give it to them this Friday. Best of luck to you during the L.O.C.- Duane

Duane, from what I understand, they are just swamped/overwhelmed with orders, so I'm guessing it's just some bad timing.

Tim

I sent them a e-mail and was told the same thing (Swamped).

I ordered them on line from a dealer on a Friday and had everything on Monday.

Rick, thanks for the follow up. I've ordered from them on a number of times and usually have the order in 3 days. I fully understand though that at this time of year that they are probably as busy as they get. Still have a couple days before I leave for the trip. Just hoping for the best I guess. -Duane

Hi guys, truly sorry.......

All copper loaded reels except for Tekota 800's have shipped on orders placed before today. The 800's are expected to arrive today (I hope) and will ship today and tomorrow (priority)

Phone is nuts, we try to answer when we can, again I apologize to all of you that have been so good to us !!

Tom

Tom, thanks for the follow up. Being self employed myself I know all to well what it is like at times. My order was placed under Carol Jones- Pay Pal anyway for me to know whether any or all of that order has been processed? Again ,you are doing a great job on your service. Hate to be a pain in the @$& -Duane

Tom, got my order today. I cut that one close in that I'm leaving tomorrow for my extended trip. Next time I'll give myself an extra day. Good to see that you're busy. As mentioned when one makes a quality product the public will follow-Good job-Duane