King Me Report rochester

Fishing has been very good for us the past week. Quality kings, lakers and steelheads.

Before I go into detials i would like to thank Matt (missdeameanor) for working with me on a double trip Wednesday. Great time overall despite a few mishaps with motor. Oh -yeah ever try removing a downrigger from the boat while netting fish LOL

Been working the river mouth in 75- 90 FOW from first light till 7:30 and doing well for a couple quick big male kings. This bite is done and gone by 7:30. Wires with familar bite meat rigs and 2 corner riggers with white spin doctors and glow flies - 10 and 15' off the ball. Chute rigger 10' HIGHER with mag NK wonder bread 25' back. This has taken 2 to 4 kings every morning. 2.2 -2.4 mph at ball

Then the 39 to 47 west lines in 80 -120' have been the ticket. Mix of quality kings, lakers and steelhead. Meat on wires 210 and 250 out 2.5 setting w/ rings. White spin doctor glow fly (matt's new favorite rig ;) ) on the chute 12' back and spoons on the corner riggers. Mags in black, wonderbread, and some glow/greens doing best. Also a 10 color core with 4 oz, 8 oz, or 1 pound balls taken fish with both spin doctors/flies and meat rigs.

good luck to all in LOC and see yea on the water

ill be out there tomorrow @ 6am for the first time this year i cant wait !!!hope the lake stays flat for me and my 16ft boat if you hear on the radio it could only mean two things (1) the boats taking on water (2) i got my first king of the year on wahoooo!!!

white / black Starcraft

Good luck,

Doug