overall a slow week for the big guys ,did 3 in the 20s (low)many 10lbrs and skippys with many dinks.steelhead are all over still sat we did a run out with a 19 for 27 day 7 kings the rest steelies.some nice fish caught around us .had one blowoff morning so we walked the planks(docks) chated with Capt, Ron from the Buckaroo for quite a while and after much probing he finally gave the big secret to why he catches so many fish.Im not shure if i should tell here but i suppose it cant hurt .And from the moulth of one of the top Captians on lake ontario here it is, its all in the paint job of the bottom of his boat ,It says"EAT AT THE BUCKAROO".I tried to swim under his boat to read it for myself but i couldnt keep up and kept getting hung up in the rigger cables ,he wasnt too happy with me over that . So after fishing for 7 days im shure its not my raw skill that will put the big one in the boat ,But just dumb luck ,igot the dumb part coverd just need a little luck. Ray K.

Ray, I'll take up where ya left off this week...glad ta hear ya didn't git all the big'ns... I'm gonna try some dumb on um too...hope there's luck.. maybe i should put on my pink Crocs fer luck..I figured it wouldn't hurt ta put a sign on the bottom of the boat that reads "follow me ta the river for a good time" in red blinkers. I'll report the good , bad and ugly of it all as often as I can...but first I gotta go take some taters ta the warehouse in Geneva monday morn, so I will not get out till tues.... after that...FISH ON!

Skippy

Good seeing you again Ray. Forgot to tell you thanks & that those peaches you gave to the kids were really good. Couldn't help but worry a little what you may have done to them before offering them up, but they were good enough that we decided to take our chances :lol:

Ray,

It was good seeing you at point breeze and glad you did well after we left.

Look forward to seeing you at the ProAms next year. Good luck with what is left of your fishing season and good luck for deer season.

Jeff & Matt