Fished late afternoon till dark. 20-50FOW with 1 release off a Chrome/Blue J-Plug 15 over 27 on a rigger. Fish was there and then gone before I could hand my son the rod. Saw a hand full of boats and I didn't see anyone breaking their arm. I did mark a few fish in the mouth of the river and saw a few rollers. Hope it picks up soon, my son is losing interest.

Same for us......My brother and I were in the same places as you last night. We had one rip on the west side of the Charlotte pier on a silver/red nose j-plug, but gone after a few seconds. Saw a couple of fish come up over there and in front of the river once the boat traffic died down. So far 0 for 3 on trips this year.....From the sounds of it I'm fishing too shallow yet????? We were out at Sandy creek Wednesday night and did nothing there either. Fished from 20-80 fow (around the mass of BYC sail boats that came out the same time as us!) Only saw 2 fish come up in about 8 fow as we were going back into the creek.

Oh well last night was a beautiful night to be on the water again.........I'll just keep trying. Sooner or later I will get one! :P

Jeff