Thank you to everyone for a great year

momay4000

Well we pulled the boat out this morning - certainly a little sad that the year is done, yet we're already starting to get ready for next year.

It was definitely a successful year - no derby fish, but still a lot of fun. As we looked back on our diary for the year it certainly seemed like May, June, July were best although off shore fishing out of I-Bay for steelies was great the entire year. Our best steelhead lure was without a doubt the Dreamweaver SS orange crush, but our best lure overall was the 42 second in mag and 28 size, gold cup and silver cup. Our best flasher/fly combo. hands down was the white on white Spinny with green dots with a Hammer fly.

I would like to extend thanks to everyone for all of their posts and taking the time to read mine. A special thanks goes out to Mark (REELJERKS), Bruce Bolger, and good ol' Ray K. all of whom were always eager to share pointers this past year.

See ya back on the water in the Spring....

- Chris (yellow Trophy 2152)

P.S. - make sure you all check your coolant water intakes on your sterndrives this year......although my boat didn't overheat, it was packed with zebra mussels......

Thanks Chris

our boats came a little close at one point due to the sail boats....lol I thought for sure we would be in each others lines.

VIDEO's will be coming soon to break up the winter cabin fever.

PS CHRIS;

Try to get your boat out on A-Dock towards the end...a lot less duck **** and better walk out to boat...Bruce B. and I should be there next year....I have been there in the past but I waited soooooo long to put my boat in this year(due ti fishing all the pro-ams on other boat) D dock is all that was left...

Mark

Thanks Mark for the advice about the docks at Mayers...the ducks were brutal this year.

Nice video clips - it reminds me of combat fishing in Ludington, MI where we'd be fishing along side 200+ boats during tourney time....

Later,

- Chris