Good king bite going on- 370-425’. 6/7 on Kings so far-andIMG_1446.thumb.JPG.9d4ab0fe4b513eb4a1668a9bf395e03d.JPG a few steelhead mixed in .FF with atomic green crinkle doing the most damage.75-110 down

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thank you for the report.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Brandon- been doing the walleye most of the summer- it’s good to be back where I belong with screaming drags. I couldn’t put another walleye in my freezer or all the old timers freezers I try to fill for them. The walleye numbers in Erie is astonishing!! It will be salmon full time now until seasons end

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On 8/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, battlehammer said:

Thanks Brandon- been doing the walleye most of the summer- it’s good to be back where I belong with screaming drags. I couldn’t put another walleye in my freezer or all the old timers freezers I try to fill for them. The walleye numbers in Erie is astonishing!! It will be salmon full time now until seasons end

Not to hijack a thread...
My wife and I are well-seasoned Lake Erie walleye anglers (we dock in Vermilion Ohio) and hope to enjoy some successful fishing in Ontario....We have chartered out of Olcott several times/years (learning as much as possible) and are bringing our 25' Sea Ray for the first time 8/18 through 8/31... staying at Four Mile and likely launching out of Wilson.

We are pretty well geared and have added a fish hawk/electric riggers/etc..... Mind a couple of questions?

I'm assuming you are referring to 375-420FOW? How far offshore or ballpark coordinates?

Is there a VHF channel that locals use out of that area for chatter/reports?

Anything/anywhere to target or avoid in particular in the area?

I haven't brought up our Lowrance/Navonics charts yet to study.... :-(

just looking for some hints/pointers/suggestions....

Thanks!

Hell- no problem
yes that is depth I’m talking about- my boat is in Wilson so I can’t give you coordinates until the weekend. I’m guessing around 12 Miles

Channel 68 and 72

Nothing to avoid that far offshore except freighters[emoji16]

Feel free to shoot me a PM while in town. By the end of your trip there should be some inshore staging kings. The offshore bite will continue to the end of the season- good luck and safe travels