deer processing in Hamlin?

Legacy

Rob

You should do it yourself all you need is fillet knife, saw and cheap meat grinder. If you have a garage to hang it for skinning or a tree in the yard you are all set. Just lay down some plastic in the garage and have at it. I do about 10 deer a year in my garage and make a bout 200lbs of burger and 300lbs sausage after the season is over as well. If you need help getting started pm me and I will give you a call. You can save allot of money.

Gene

thanks gene but ive done enough of them over the years. i like the convenience of hiring it out. i have no problem paying as long as the butcher does a great job.

Rob, you can't beat Mike Smith. He does all butchering with a knife(no saws), like Gene did. He is on Peck Road, 1/2 mile East of Clarkson/Parma townline road. I don't have his number but he has a sign out front and someone is always there to take deer. Tank

• 3 weeks later...

Hey...

Gene Eichas is STILL processing deer

However, He can only take it if it is bone and skun.

He has already set up a deal with Rod Mank, he will skin and bone it the way Gene needs it and deliver it to Gene and Gene will do ALL of the cutting, he is still doing sausage and all the smoke house work as well.

Give him a call for more information 964-3453.

Theres been a lot of confusiion but he is doing deer this year, I know, I'm his daughter.