Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vince9880

for sale : usa Lund 2100 Sport Fisherman: $8500 obo

Just moving it to the top so you can see it's still available and lay down the cash. :D

Are they the original horns with the boar?

how does it look with the top opened up? Do you have Pictures?

Sorry, I don't have any pictures with it opened up. I would have to get you some when we get a nicer day. 

Can you measure the planer mast height and diameter?

On 2/24/2019 at 2:09 PM, mdesantis7 said:

would you take $5,500 cash!!

Pretty some money for this Lund in Great Shape, $8000 would be a steal. With the electronics included, well worth the asking price!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Lund Baron Gran Sport 250HP Verado + 9.9 HP Kicker

$34,500      2006 Lund 2150 Baron Gran Sport - (Garage Stored 365 days/yr) 250Hp Mercury Verado - 382 Hours 9.9Hp Mercury Pro Kicker Terrova 72” 101# with universal sonar 2 Captains Chairs + 2 Pro Ride seats + 2 popup seat in rear 4 bank and 1 bank Dual Pro Chargers Travel Cover Bimini Top Bow cover 5 Batteries Pro Troll – digital Kicker throttle control Lowrance LCX 111 – 10” with Cisco Mount Lowrance HDS 10 with side scan LSS2 sonar & Cisco Mount Humminbir

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• REDUCED: 2 Cannon Electric downriggers $550 +sh, OBO

Two Cannon Magnum 10A Electric Downriggers - used. 5’ booms and two swivel bases, asking $550 plus pickup/shipping OBO.  feel free to text for more info or if interested. 3one5-7one9-2967.  Thank you

• Injured bow hunter/ fisherman

Guys some of you know I got hurt at work pretty bad. I have been out of work for a year, with multiple injuries. I ended up with multiple concussions a torn disc in my back and a bone spur in my neck. Due to these injuries I haven't hunted since 2017 , i now have bifocals and hearing aids due to insane ringing in my ears, very unbalanced, lost my sense of smell and taste absolutely gone, I can't smell all those cool things in like smell of cut grass and fresh cup of coffee. I really want to be a

in Big / Small Game

• RayMarine X-5 Sport Pilot

Complete working Auto Pilot for cable steer boat. Purchased new five years ago. The auto pilot system has worked very well, but made the conventional steering quite stiff when the A/P was either  "off"  or in " standby" mode. I recently replaced the boat's rack and pinion cable steer system with hydraulic steering and cannot use the Sport Pilot.   $ 650.00  shipped  

• 1986 Sportcraft 250 Hardtop Fisherman

Updated to reflect current state; 1986 Sport-craft 250 Fisherman. Original 5.0 230hp MerCruiser with Alpha 1 drive. Estimated hours is under 700 and it shows. Work done in the last 2 years; Rebuilt 4bl carb, new thermostat, new risers/manifolds, alternator, dist. cap, plugs, wires,  gimbal bearing, impeller, brand new prop. These items were preventive maintenance items, not failures. Stringers, floor and transom are solid and dry. LED lights just about everywhere including under gunnel