West Coast Fishing

stan

It's funny, I put all I have had into learning the ways you guys fish out there. The guys on the west coast look at some of the items like there from mars.

When I started to use the planner boards and catching more fish, people would just look at it in amazment. Then came the dipsy divers, they could not believe, I was catching more fish off the things.

The steel and copper lines , I get the incredibly stupid statements, like there are no tuna in here.

At the Shasta Lake trout derby, Chip sent me a box filled with flodgers and Silver Streak spoons for the raffel he donated. People looked at the spoons like what are these used for.

California fisherman are in a class by themselfs. Tackle makers out here catch the anglers, by high dollar ads and b.s. pictures of big fish caught on something other than there tackle, but say it's there's..

I have heard , who wants all that weight on there lines are stupid. Planner boards are for the ocean and the list goes on. Myself I have to say thanks from a few of you , through many e-mails and phone calls have walked me through all this. It's amazing how hard change is for some people.

Again Thank you

It's amazing how hard change is for some people.

You got that right dude!! I see the same thing fishing the Jersey shore, and It's only 5 hrs from lake O, and visa versa. I think It's hilarious myself :lol:

I'm glad to hear our east coast methods are putting fish in the box for you! Keep it up and enjoy every day your blessed to be on the water!

It's funny , there are no two places I have been and people fish the same. Oregon is more receptive than around here. The thing I do'nt understand about Oregon is you are only allowed to have 1 rod per angler, here in California you can have 2

Stan, In New York you can have as many rods as you can afford. The catch is that you can only fish with two lines, with or without rods. And each line can have a maximum of fifteen points on it.

Tom B.

(LongLine)