Big board storage ideas

CK3080

Anyone have any ideas or contraptions in use for storage of big boards on your boat while underway?  I was thinking of some type of rack that I could mount on a rail or somewhere so they wouldnt slide all around and get damaged/ smash toes.  I currently run the white amish collapsible big boards and hate collapsing and reassembling every time.  Would like to mount to a rail on the bow, or maybe the rail in front of my splash well?  Boat pics to help with what im trying to do.

pb rack local 1.jpg

pb rack local 2.jpg

Use bungees to strap them to the hand holds upfront. Perhaaps add padding behind them and bungee them to the hand holds and the rail above

pic1.jpg

Not a bad idea, will have to see how they fit in there and if I can keep from bouncing around.  Was thinking maybe something along the lines of a wakeboard tower rack?  Anyone ever use something like one of these for boards?  may or may not work back to back with the bungee going through the center of both.

https://www.amazon.com/Wakeboard-Polished-Adjustable-Wakeboarding-Towers/dp/B00CA5UJ6S/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1547058247&sr=1-3&keywords=wakeboard+tower+rack

Edited by CK3080