Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello im new to the site was trying to see if any one may have some photos of the inside of a. 1995 starcraft fishmaster 190 restoring the boat an some parts was already taken off like to know were they go

Welcome! My guess is you’re going to get a bunch of pics and info!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Popular boat, I'm sure alot of guys willing to share pics.

I was in the same position when I was looking to re do my boat, so to help the next guy I posted step by step pics of the process. Most guys like seeing the progress regardless of the boat, so be sure to share !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• 2019 Starcraft STX 2050

My 2019 boat is up for sale and this one is LOADED! I love the white motor, not only does it look sweet, but its also SUPER easy to keep clean, I don’t know why they don’t just make all motors white… This one had a Bimini and full enclosure, super nice! The electronics are tip top, super clean sonar readings, the active imaging side scan and downscan is money. This boat is my first with the 15hp fuel injected Mercury Kicker. It starts on a dime and its nice to know you have that 12amp alternator

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Sportcraft 232 Fishmaster - Sale includes storage

8,500    Boat is now in storage that is already been paid for - this is included in the sale no charge to new owner    Volvo Penta DouProp 9.9 BigFoot Kicker with Panther steering Lowrance Graph New Stringers 4 years ago   Trailer got new tires and 16 new rollers two weeks ago.   The boat has been professionally maintained and winterized (including this year).   Located in Rochester.   PM me with questions.   Th

• 14’ starcraft

14’ Starcraft aluminum fishing boat. 1965. Boat is solid though. 20” transom. Seats. New wiring for lights. New bilge. New Stryker 4 with mapping. Rod holders. 2 Scotty. Net holder. Newer 3 gallon gas tank with new fuel line. 1980’s 7.5 hp mercury pull start long shaft in great condition. Starts and runs great. 2000 homemade trailer. I have all paperwork. 1350$

• 1999 Starcraft Superfisherman for sale

2008 Yamaha kicker 4 stroke, shore lander trailer, new tires. To much to list. 10,500. 315-942-3429     Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 22’ Model 221 Starcraft Islander

22’ Model 221 Starcraft Islander 1988.   3.0 liter 140 hp mercruiser. 2016 Mercury Electric start 4 stroke  long shaft 8 hp tiller kicker, still under warranty (5 year),  Heavy Duty kicker mount 5” Eagle color fish finder with Mapping chip.  Note you can have all my waypoints (hotspots) as well Full standup bimini with clear side curtains, full camper enclosure as well (not shown) 4 cannon rod holders in cannon tracks Mounts and wiring for Scotty downriggers Spring