3 browns in the boat so far. Went West about 1.5 miles. East troll. Hanging 13-18fow. 2 came off gold/black/orange spoons. 1 on a black/gold Jr reef runner.

Another boat out here got to watch me reel in a nice stick fish..

Lake is FLAT0319191643c_HDR.jpeg0319191656_HDR.jpeg0319191621_HDR.jpeg

• Like 8

Nymph, I was in the Mako CC that saw you catch stick fish.  We got 1 and lost 1 in front of Hopkins.  Nothing in front of Keg or the harbor, but had alot of marks in front of the harbor.  How late did you stay out - do you ever catch them at night?

Nymph, I was in the Mako CC that saw you catch stick fish.  We got 1 and lost 1 in front of Hopkins.  Nothing in front of Keg or the harbor, but had alot of marks in front of the harbor.  How late did you stay out - do you ever catch them at night?
Lol I was hoping it was somebody on here. I saw you guys watching me reel in, figured you would get a laugh... Hopkins was the hot spot. Stayed till dark, never fished for em after the sun goes down.

Just wondering what is your gps / sog speed you are doing?  Also I think you said you are going west of the harbor & then trolling east, correct?  We plan on going in the a.m.you think it is worth the trip or too much muddy water?  Thanks for the info.!

Just wondering what is your gps / sog speed you are doing?  Also I think you said you are going west of the harbor & then trolling east, correct?  We plan on going in the a.m.you think it is worth the trip or too much muddy water?  Thanks for the info.!
Send it !

Got out for a few hours today. Tested out the new kicker and got a few fish. Couldn't pick up any browns but slide out deeper and got a couple lakers. Nothing big but nice fish. It was good to be back out trolling again. Still a little muddy. Guessing out to about 30 fow. Gold seemed to be the ticket today

• Like 1