Hello All, I hope to learn much from you all

Hello all,

I'm Mike and I retired from the Navy and have been in the Rochester area for about 4 years. I don't have a boat and not sure if I want one. But I do love to fish. I have fished on Guam, Florida, Northern and southern California, the Indian Ocean and parts in between. I started fishing in Michigan with my Dad and we use to do some occasional trolling at first then went gang busters just before I joined the Navy (those were the times). Now that I'm here I would like to find some good spots to do some shore fishing and get some tips. It's amazing how different the fishing is from one region to another. 8)

Welcome Mike.

Try Russel Station any time now (probably starting to get some crowds in next couple days). Don't over look Turning point on the Genny, State access just south of the C.G. station, Summerville pier (Just N of C.G. about 1/2 way out), I-Bay outlet, Webster Park piers.

Small spoons like Lit'le Cleos with lots of distance have been a longtime favorite. Especially with a little orange/slvr, chartruse/slvr.

Good luck, :)

Tom B.

(LongLine)