Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hard knox

Were to stay near Oswego

Going to do some spring brown fishing and i am looking for a place to stay were i can park my boat as well without getting everything stolen well i sleep . Last year i was told of a place that had cabin rentals but they were booked up do to power plant workers looked like a nice place . Cannot remember name of this place any help would be great thanks.

Going to do some spring brown fishing and i am looking for a place to stay were i can park my boat as well without getting everything stolen well i sleep . Last year i was told of a place that had cabin rentals but they were booked up do to power plant workers looked like a nice place . Cannot remember name of this place any help would be great thanks.
K and G. Cabins

Sent from my SM-T387V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we stay at knights inn on rt 1 now called red lion or something 80.10 per night never had problem with our boat in 10 years

next to dunkin doughnuts and ruby tuesday; hope this helps 315-343-3136

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:18 AM, hard knox said:

Check these guys out!

https://kglodge.com/

sticks bar and motel