Trolling Gear...

Considering its going to be years by the time I get to use my boat again, I wanted to sell all of my gear and just start over again in the future...What I have to offer is:

My spoon assortment is 150+ of all sorts from R&R, NK, Pirate, Stinger, some no-names and others I cant think of...This is not just the crap that I sorted through but every-spoon I have from my custom tapes and paints to no-longer mades...

Next I have an assortment of 30 J-plugs in size 3, 4, and 5...The colors are silver bullets, mongoose, green-glows and watermelon to name a few...There all good plugs in great condition as I hardly ever combat trolled...Most but not all will come with a harness...

Next I have 30+ trolling flies from atomik, siggs and howie and some handtied ones...Cant remember the colors off hand but you dont have to worry they will all catch fish...Most are rigged with the proper hooks and leader...

Lastly, I have 25 Luhr Jenson dodgers in size 0...Colors range from chrome, white/pearl-fishscale tape and all different types of silver glo's to name a few...All in fine condition...

I would like to get rid of this stuff all at once and the price will reflect that...I will not ship but i'll drive 30-45 minutes to meet you somewhere...All the above fits very nicely into a plano tackle box that will be included...

Send me a PM if you think $200 is fair...Ohh, for $220 i'll throw in my large Puerto Rican Bomber, and 1 large and 2 small Cindy Bomber...