Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We were down there ten days ago and they were thick then.

• Like 1

How long are they usually up in the inlet? Would like to bring the grandkids down this weekend to see it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Conesus 10/29

I finished a job this morning and grabbed the Lund and hit the lake for some smallmouth fishing. Boat control was tough today in the wind so we hid behind some points.we caught some small ones and then got bit off by a northern.drifted up to a spot that is usually good in the fall and got my biggest conesus smallmouth of the year. love fall smallmouth fishing

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Conesus Smallies

Hi all, does anybody know the mystical legend of the smallies this time of year on Conesus. I am heading out for one of my last fishing trips of the year and would love some pointers of where on that lake the smallies reside. I have been fishing Conesus for years and have had success with everything from LM to tigers. The smallies still avoid us like the plague. Thanks to everyone in advance. 

• Conesus perch

I just set up a camper at the Conesus Lake Campground and had some questions about Conesus Lake.  I've fished it a couple of times for bass, but since it's about to become my "home lake", I'd like to know more, particularly about the walleye and panfish.  If I had to guess, I'd think that Conesus probably doesn't offer the same quality of cool water fishing for big yellow perch that many of the other lakes do, am I right?  What about crappie, is it just a matter of them being in there, or is it

• Fishing in Honeoye and Conesus

How's the fishing and boating so far in Honeoye and Conesus? Looks like Irondequoit Bay is done for a few months

• Conesus Tiger/Pike tournament!!!

Hey guys just letting you know we are just a few weeks out from our first tournament of the year and the start of the tournament trail season!!!   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)