Cayuga May 29

Fished long point wells collage area today. First day on the water for the season first. Also going to be the first season for my new boat. Fished from 30 ft out to 100 ft with 30 to 40 ft of water giving the best screens and results. Water still in the low 50s on the surface. Ran 2 riggers 2 dipsey and a 5 and a 10 color. The 5 color by far was the money maker today. Caught 8 fish total today and 5 of them came on the 5 color. Nothing fancy just spoons and flasher fly combos took all fish. White and silver combinations caught most of the fish. Boat ran great and I am slipping it at frontenac harbor for the season so I am looking g forward to spending g a lot more time in the water this year. Thanks to those that gave me some starting points. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I can try to remember to take.pictures.of them the next time I'm at the boat. They are home made basically pic rod holders mounted to a 2x4 then I hung them over the side windows with the hangers people use to hang bikes from a garage ceiling. Then I used a bungy cord to my swim take a so there is constant down presher to hold them on the side glass. I have them on both sides so I can hold 12 rods. They work pretty good and best of all I didn't have to drill any holes in the boat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1