Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Fished 6:00am till 11:00am. Was hoping for the best considering the stiff NE winds.  Ended having a great day, boxed 8, lost 3. Two were >20lbs.  Spoon only bite, no takers on meat or F/F. All fish caught 150-250ft.

Edited by ws6rufus
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofthewater said:

Nice. Love seeing all these great catches considering the type of spring we’re having.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

June 16th & we were wearing winter hats and bundled up like we were brown trout fishing in March. Our weather SUCKS!!!

6 hours ago, leadhead said:

Nice! I got an 01 last year. Yours happen to be a sunset orange 6 speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Black 6 speed.  Prior to getting married and having a family I installed a turbocharger and bulletproof drive-train.

WS6.jpg

A rag top is not the best to upgrade, can you feel it flex any?? broke the roof in a few of my modified T/A's.

But awesome ride, love them. 

I installed frame connectors plus I think the 4th gen F body convertibles were fairly strong from GM. 350 stock horsepower is fairly stout for a stock vehicle.  I made 600+HP and 850 ft/lbs of torque on a Dynojet.  It ran a 10.8 @139mph at Leister on drag radials. Everything is still straight.  If I were to put on slicks and launch on 15lbs of boost there may be an issue. My wife drives it more than me, very tame to drive around town but a monster at 15lbs of boost.

• Thanks 1