Norcal archery pig hunting

Good question Yankee! My buddies and I have been talking about doing the same thing. A road trip to N. Carolina for some hog hunting. From what I've read it looks like a lot of fun. One more question to add.... How are they to eat?? I've had wild hog before when I live in norhtern Fla, but them good ole boys knew how to cook too.

• 2 weeks later...

Prolly not in 2009, but we were talking about SOMETHING for 2010! Didn't know if we wanted to do a Bear, Antelope, or Mulie hunt yet. Think we are leaning towards Antelope.

The Pig hunt is something my buddy wants to do though. He asked me if Id go along, all expenses paid, and video tape it for him. He wants it for the kill and the grub! I have a hard time eating what I kill. Its in my head!

i though about doing the pig hunt sometime at the cortland place. its so close and i would love to get the mathews smoking again. Also i went to cortland for 5 years (yes i know its a 4 year school) and i freakin never knew about that place.

yt,

if you guys end up going down there let me know how it is. Also if i had my choice i would go for the muley or antelope hunt too! its just going be a little more expensive. i want to go to ohio this year for whitetails. anybody have any experience????