We fished the Bald Eagle Tournament today. Format is a 3 fish box. We ended with a middle of the pack box of 57 1/2lb (19+lb average). The morning bite was insane. Dipsy out 130 , and ten color did most the damage. Fished in 80-120fow for first couple hrs putting piles of 16-17 kings in the boat. As the bite slowed our spoons shut off and we never got them going again all day. We slid out and meat took right over. Dipsy out 220 and rigger at 90 took multiple shots. 400 copper took a serious shot but never stuck[emoji35]. We generated 19 bites landing 12 (10kings 1steelhead 1laker). Overall you couldn’t ask for a better day, except the lake was rocking for my little boat[emoji51].

Our biggest today 22 1/2 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Great day dude, no complaints there.

Good for you for posting about your day.

Nice when you’re stuck at work to get to read one. Will never understood why more people don’t do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Great day dude, no complaints there.
Good for you for posting about your day.
Nice when you’re stuck at work to get to read one. Will never understood why more people don’t do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Agreed on the lack of posting. It’s always amazed me to only see the same 5 guys interact [emoji23]. We should probably just start a weekly luncheon lunch group and share our trips in person[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].
This site was huge for me when I started along with a lot of Captains who have always wanted me and my kids to be successful. I’ve met and fished with a lot of great people from here. I fish solo or with my daughter 90% of the time. I try to offer a seat on my boat as much as I can.
It’s a big lake out there and helpful info is everything . We’ll be back out there this week scoping for the next tourney, lips will be sealed for a bit[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 2