Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good day for kayaking. Went out of bluffers to 150', dipsey and downrigged  down 20-30 near bait balls. Nice 25lb hen for the smoker

IMG_20190722_101928093.jpg

IMG_20190709_105132085.jpg

• Like 3

That’s pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Olcott, July 29-31 Work Together

I'm heading over soon with my 18 ft. Lund Tyee, 3 of us plan to fish this evening, tomorrow and Wednesday morning. I always enjoy working with others. Shoot me a text if you're going to be out and want to work together. Thanks! 715 977-2425   DammitDave

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Wayne County Fishing Report for July 30, 2019

Lake Ontario- The LOC Derby is over and the Sodus Pro-Am is over, however the fishing is not over. The kings have been 20 to 25 pounds, a little on the smaller side. But…they are all very healthy fish. Currently they are straight out from Hughes Marina and Sodus Bay in 120 to 140 feet of water down 65 to 85. They have been hitting spoons, cut bait and flasher flies. Purple has been the go-to color. The water temps down 65 feet have been 55 degrees. There is a cold front right on top of

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Oswego County Fishing Report for July 25, 2019

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on July 25, 2019.   Notice: Due to high water levels, a local state of emergency order for a “No Wake Zone” has been established for boats 1,000 feet from the Lake Ontario shoreline and tributaries. All motorized boats within 1,000 feet of the shoreline and within these waterways must operate at an idle speed.   Lake Ontario/Oswego River report:  

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• East Fork Barberian's SCS July 27th

We set Nothing But Net down off the can at Wautoma in 80 fow around 5:15 am and started a slow troll to the NE. The stiff South wind made it tough getting the coppers set off the big boards, but the triple on kings made it even tougher! We managed to land them all and missed another shot in the process, but unfortunately had a passer-by see the action while blowing past us, spin a turn, and set up on our stern. That made it difficult to get back around on the fish, but hey...it's everybody's wat

• Olcott July 20 .

Fished 6am to 11. Got three nice Kings, 18, 20 and 22 lb. Lost three others. Straight out from smokestack. 150 to 200 FOW. Spoons and Spin doctors with flys. Ten color leadcore took one hit and lost it. Downrigger took 2. Slide diver at 150 back took one. 80 feet was good on downrigger. Fair amount of bait balls. One guy from Pittsburgh at dock had a 27 pounder. Said he was out at 420 FOW. 3 TO 5 FOOTERS when we came in. Lake was building through the morning.   Sent from my moto z3 using L