Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fishstix

Cayuga AES /// Milikin station

I do not know how long they had it going but !st time Ive seen smoke coming out of the stack today.

Might have to change Saturday fish plan.

Been running for three weeks ever since the heat wave first time in last three years...been avoiding the area as a result...couple times I have scanned the area I did not see what I typically would see for fish and got temp readings at depth that were too high dont know anything about their cooling system or where it lets out or even what it puts out but I could see substantial structure on my side scan in the buoy area...

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Finger Lakes Community College, Walleye Culture Facility, Muller Field Station, Honeoye Lake

Hey Everyone,   Excited to announce that Finger Lakes Community College, Walleye Culture Facility, at our field station the Muller Field Station located on the South end of Honeoye Lake is in operation as of today. We will begin our Electrofishing runs two weeks from today and hopefully collect broodstock in order to artificially spawn the fish.   This operation is an educational environment in our Fish Culture Techniques class, using a hands on approach, and following state protocol to spaw

in Walleye

• Wrights Landing Fish Cleaning Station

Well if you have fished this season out of Wright's Landing in Oswego I'm sure you had to deal with the lack of a cleaning station. The grinder is has been un-operational all year. Empty promises of repair have come and gone. Its time to start pressuring the powers that be to get our cleaning station fixed. Please call or email these persons and voice your opinion about the broken cleaning station.   Susan McBrearty 315-343-2462 First Ward Councilor [email protected] Tom Kells 3

in Open Lake Discussion

• Boat fish cleaning station ideas

Alright guys,  We throw a lot of the fish back, but for those we keep,  Im getting tired of kneeling at side of boat with a board trying to hold onto both the board and the fish without losing my knife overboard.   I know that every boat setup is different, but just looking for ideas that anyone uses for an onboard fish cleaning station.   Pics would be great if you can.  Thanks and tight lines!

in Tackle and Techniques

• Lost items at Wilson cleaning station

I know this is a long shot, but I was fishing out of Wilson on Friday and left behind a white tote at the cleaning station.   Tote contained several boxes of gallon freezer bags and 3 knives.  One of the knives was a large bubba blade, another large regular fillet knife and an American angler electric knife with extra blades.  In total I'm out around 200.00 and am willing to pay to get them back.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Pumpout Station At Mexico Point Launch?

Does the pumpout station at Mexico Point boat launch work?

in Open Lake Discussion