Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Out of Olcott in 400 ft of water had a big king smash a Chinook Diver that I just started sending down under drag. 60 ft on the line counter which was 30 foot of water. Ran out 600 feet and parked for 20 minutes. Never gained on it. Finally spit the hook. 

I thought that was a cool bite! Wish the story had a happy ending. 

That’s is crazy cool. Had a free slider go this year before I got the rod in the holder. I was in shock to be holding the rod and have it blow up. Thought it was the main line spoon but nope, the slider I just through in. Crazy fun

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had a double going once and removed a tangled spoon from another rod of the line dropped it in the water behind outboard within seconds the lure going backwards away from boat fired and fish on landed all three kings .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Stony/Henderson bite?

Heading out of Stony this weekend, haven't been since July 4, anything here (king, steel)? Been quite quiet on this end of lake it seems. Usually I try to go out at least once a week, but, work.......... Side note, how are the fleas?   Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• familiar bite cut bait

Sonnys fishing center at 4589 state route 13 Pulaski ny 13142 has familiar bite cut bait 9.99 plus tax and whole bait 11.99 plus tax and plenty of it also we have sharks weights black, chrome ,painted and will ship to you let us know 

in Open Lake Discussion

• A few cool recent Cayuga Fish

Thought I would post some recent Pictures from charters over the last week or so....indepth fishing adventures...     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Seneca South 7/10-7/11 (salmon bite)

Got out around 730am Tuesday and fished the west side.  Didn't mark much bait/arcs in shallow so worked out deeper and across towards east side, started marking more fish and got bites off the deeper rigger.  Went 3/4 all salmon.  17incher went in the cooler, 2 dinks went back and a long distance release on another legal size silver.  All fish off rigger at 55ft on green ladderback spoon behind vertical green blades...   Made it out earlier today and it made a big difference.  On the w

• Keuka jig bite Memorial Day weekend

Had a blast jigging for lakers on Keuka Lake this past weekend.. Boated about three dozen in three days. Nearly all the fish were caught in 50-65 FOW, near bottom, though one chased the jig up and smacked it at a depth of 20 feet. All were the typical size for Keuka: 18-24 inches. Don't know what they were eating as they were all released.  First day I found a bunch of fish in one location, next couple of days they were more scattered and had to try several spots, getting a few each place. This