Took a look late .Temperature was basically unchanged 60 on top 55 at 80.Best spot seemed 45 to 55.More bait and more hooks.

had a few rods set with j plugs earlier I heard fish are also being taken 15 to 20  with some in our harbor.

good luck 

was out sunday but thanks to a blown tire on the trailer i didnt get out till 10 and only fished 2 hours.  never went offshore didnt have time. started at 50 foot put one rod down and didnt even have the lure attached to the second and fish on.  10 lb bow.  started re setting and didnt get to the third rod and the first is hit again but just a skipper sized brown this time.  got  set finally and poked around from 50 to 90 for a bit best screens in 60-75 water was 63 down 30 had three other shots on a 6 color down the shoot but wouldnt stay buttoned.  all spoon bites bloody nose frog and a custom taped glow not a bad two hours.  

special shout out to featherlys for coming out and fixing my tire on the side of the road.  turns out not  a lot of places answer the phone on a sunday morning.