Got her set up for this spring!

rapala

Yes ,it is a sport craft and had the same seat as drivers side. Make sure you make it high enough, so you can slide your fish cooler box under, utilizing every inch of space. The foot rest is nice, your feet not dangling. Had a local gal appolster it and than I drilled 1" holes bottom side to let air out when you sat dow (liked to puff up) It will seat 2 comfy, but will take 3. If I can help give a yelp!!!

Bill

Thanks for the offer. Won't be happening this winter as the boat is 260 miles away buried in about 200 inches of snow from what I'm told. Next time up the boat will be in the water and trolling for Browns.

After this season I'll probably tow it home as I want to get a new top made and now looks like I'll have anther project.

Nice work.

Glen

WOW!!!!! (Like you reviews) Nobody said anything about the ANTI Head pumpers. Just kidden!!!!!

Yes I do have time, I own a small Welding Supply and comes winter, things slow down. I have a heated garage for boat and I make most of the goodies.

Bill

(Set up dipsey rack), used pine wood and took a router and cut out. Just route deep enough so you can slide dipseys out easy. Used a piece aluminum strip 1/2 " x 1/8. to hold dipseys in. Works really nice. These dipseys I use more often. I do have a dipsey box I purchased, to store others in. The flashers slots, I used the ones you purchase with the box, used box for other things.

Hope this info helps you

Bill Wahl

aV1POApi.jpg

Thanks Bill,

for the pic......I'm gonna make some. I can write a program that will cut these holders out on a computerized router.

I'm going to make some out of plastic......I'll send ya pic ;) Nice job! and great idea! Thankyou :)

Sliderbite,

Glad I could help you. Would really appreciate pics when you get done with the project. I just put another post on salmon grippers. Thats what I call them. Real simple to make if you have a torch, Kinda like them better, when you get a 30 lb plus fish. To much wrist bending with other one, plastic ones break with the larger salmon we get on Lake Ontario HA...

Bill Wahl

I work in the engineering dept. of a local company....I have access to two CNC router machines.

Pretty much whatever I can draw on CAD I can cut on the machines. The only material I cant machine

is metal.....we usually sub that out.

This project....would be perfect for the cnc's.....just have to mic-out a dipsey/lay'em out and rout'em out.

Now I just got to find the time :D and not get caught :rofl: