Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Needing M10 motor pt# 0658662. Also looking for DT IV keypad,pt #5564070. Know of anyone having these items?

No longer available. You might take the motor to a auto starter electric rebuilding place. The touch pad can be removed and make it into a plain mag 10 with a new switch.

From a old cannon service Tec. Sorry

I think I have both.......................brand new.....................keyboard 275.00.....and motor 125.00.......plus shipping.

let me know if interested............................

TD

Needing M10 motor pt# 0658662. Also looking for DT IV keypad,pt #5564070. Know of anyone having these items?
I'm having some of the same issues. Keypad wise. My sister makes custom stickers. She's currently working on a sticker that just goes over the buttons. If they work out good I'll let you know.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the help. I’m thinking of tearing into the motor to see if I can free it up. On the touchpad, whether I push up or down it will only come up. The buttons still flex back. Any tips to determine if in the board?

You should still be able to get the touch pad.  Check with Tony's Reel Repair, near Buffalo.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN FIND ANY TOUCHPADS......................

I WAS BEING TOLD THEY NO LONGER MAKE THEM..............

THANKS

Great to see the feedback. I’ll be working on these items and hope to make some headway soon.  Happy Easter to all and be safe!

You guys are the best. Reaching out to help because you can. I’ll reach out to all but do know Fish307 has no stock. Stay safe!