WTB Penn Yan 21 - 24' Hardtop early to mid 90's

We are looking for a Penn Yan Tempest, Outrage, Contender from the early to mid 90's

Must be in excellent condition. Prefer the dinette option, but we are good with any layout. With or without fish gear.

Trailer in excellent condition also wanted, but we can put one under the boat if you do not have one.

Please send photos and history / description.

We are in Hammondsport, NY.

Thanks,

JC

No I don't know anything about it, I just had the website in my bookmarks.

I recall from last spring and early summer there were certainly more boats

for sale. Just keep looking, as the warm weather approaches I would think more options will come your way, boattrader.com, freshwaterboats.com, have fun looking

No I don't know anything about it, I just had the website in my bookmarks.

I recall from last spring and early summer there were certainly more boats

for sale. Just keep looking, as the warm weather approaches I would think more options will come your way, boattrader.com, freshwaterboats.com,

http://www.mikesmarina.com/, click on preowned boats, nicepenny right on the top

have fun looking

JC,

Try http://www.iboats.com/ there were alot of boats listed in NY state.

Splitshot115

We have looked at most of the general boat searches including iboats, and Penn Yan hardtops in the year and size we are looking for are hard to come by.

We may put an offer in on a 1985 Thompson 240 hardtop, good clean boat with no fishing gear, only if we can get it cheap with the knowledge we are selling it when we find the PY we want.

I hear this is how it starts...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies, We saw the 94 Thompson on the Great Lakes site and gave it a very good inspection, not a bad boat. Comes with gear and a steel trailer in good condition. We have about 100 photos of the boat ( still shrink wrapped) It's not a Penn Yan, we looked at a 245 PY on the way back from seeing this boat and we really want a 245 or 255 Penn Yan. We couldn't get the Thompson as it was just out of our budget, and the owner will not move on price.

The search continues...

• 2 weeks later...