I am absolutely appaulled at this increase in fees. Every year I purchase the super sportsman for $68. With fees and everything included that has risen to $108 (including $10 DMP fee and $10 trout stamp). It wouldn't bother me so much if I knew all the money was going into the Conservation Fund, but they (Albany) has no account of where the money actually goes. Smells fishy to me!

PLEASE don't take this as a flame, because it is in NO way intended to be that way. My RESIDENT license in NH cost me $118.50. I have been able to fish in NY and hunt turkeys in NY as a non-resident for LESS that it would cose me to do so in NH as a RESIDENT plus I can shoot 4 turkeys. I could only catch ONE fish out of Lake Ontario and that fish would fight harder, take longer to land AND weigh more that ALL of the fish I will catch in NH COMBINED!!!!! If it wasn't for Billary Clinton and your state's gun laws, I would really like to live there. I say again, if you can afford a boat, all the needed tackle, and the gas and vehicle to get there, that the license fee won't kill you. You'll probably spend more than that on beer. JMO. No flame intended. :):):):):):)

Does anybody know when these increases should happen if they go through?

i spoke to the dec last week about getting a lifetime license at the current rate and the gentleman told me to wait at least until september due to i paid for a supersportsman just this last september.

Probably not a good idea if they are going to hike them soo, i will run and get a lifetime now!!!

Oct 1st 2009