End of season Thank You!

Hachimo

Wrapped my salmon season up this past weekend and finally got the big girl home early this morning. Been a tough year, but I  definitely achived a few goals that I thought were impossible.  Of course getting the new boat was great but also I got way more trips this year then I thought I could ever do.  Even got up durrin the week a few times. 
  With the hard fishing you guys definitely helped me figure things out and get a few fish on deck. Whaler1,Sk8man,Gambler, and a bunch others, you guys are great! Thanks for the help with the posts and threads u guys put out there. 
  Also built a great network of guys who fish out of Mexico and at any given time I could text and almost guarantee someone is out and exchangin info. Hookedup7,Logger Gen2, Cuttermag1 FatTrout and others Its been great workin with u guys and next april I’m sure we will be back at it. 
  Lowballer I didnt forget about ya. Lol.  Your great people in my eyes and gonna b a lifelong friend/fishing partner. Never met another fisherman who will drive out of there way just to stop by and make me a sandwich:yes:  It’s on Clark for spring browns! We will get ur whole crew out and u can leave your yacht home for that weekend:lol:  
    Time to start sanding and prepping the boat for paint and gettin her all cleaned and ready for 2021. 
  Also this winter I will be workin on my 6-pack license and maybe sometime down the road I could become a part time charter 

183days and counting down to my next trip:dance:

Best of luck to you guys on the rest of the season 

96860FEF-A860-4534-8244-397527DED18A.jpeg

98EC5E79-763F-4302-AAA2-52BD1656D6EA.jpeg

2E947C46-8BE0-45D8-80B3-4FD517DC3968.jpeg

• Like 6

Hachimo - you and Clark are very good additions to LOU and the Lake O scene. i have enjoyed your posts as well as your humor :smile: I also wish I had your garage it would match my house real well too in terms of color scheme:lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sk8man said:

Hachimo - you and Clark are very good additions to LOU and the Lake O scene. i have enjoyed your posts as well as your humor :smile: I also wish I had your garage it would match my house real well too in terms of color scheme:lol:

Thanks Les,

lucky for me I didnt pour my floor last weekend like I planned.  Just got her in with an inch to spare. Celing is 14ft high becouse I’m putting a lift in but doors are 12ft high. My boat is 12ft4in high on the trailer. If concrete was in It wouldnt fit.  Looks like a lean-to is goin on next summer. 

18 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Hachimo you’re awesome. Love your posts, hope to see some during deer season.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Trust me buddy I’ll still b on the site all offseason. Main reason I pulled the boat is to start scoutin some swamps back in no mans land next week.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jason said:

Seeing that girl is like watching your old whore walking away with your best friend. Good luck with her next yr

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Jay your awesome man.  Lol. 
can’t wait to stomp my cowboy boots all over that Tiara next year:lol:  and Yes next time that old girl goes out, she gonna have a new dress.  Gonna look real good.    

17 hours ago, jason said:

I'm sure you guys will take good care of her. Next yr you guys better come over and fish a weekend on the new boat

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’m sure we will be up more then just 1 weekend. We had a good time the last couple trips up there with u guys.