Mounting multiple transducers.

Hachimo

Last night I recieved my cannon transducer and mounted it.  Now I have 3 transducers on the back of my boat. 1 for fishfinders one for fishhawk and now one for downrigger.  I mounted it next to the fishhawk transducer.  Am I gonna have problems bein so close? Really have no where else to put it.  
any advice is much appreciated. 
thanks Mike

C4A2D66C-E672-419B-990F-B17755D5656C.jpeg

I don't know if you will have any problems with your cannon transducer but you may have problems with your fish hawk unit if any other of the transducers operate within 20khz  of 70khz  fish hawk transducer. you may have to change the settings on your fishfinders  to a different khz setting. my fish finder has a 120khz and a 83khz setting. if it causes problems at the 83khz setting I just change it to the 120khz setting. it doesn't mark fish as well at the 120khz setting once you get over 100' but i know the depth i am at and i always want my fish hawk to be accurate.

Mike I think the Cannon transducer runs at 120 khz should be Ok with the Fishhawk (70khz). I think if kempie has a Lowrance it may be 200khz and 83 khz not 120 if he has the standard transducer. He is right that you can change to the higher frequency to minimize interference. I run mine at 200khz and it is fine and it shares a screw hole with the Lowrance :lol: but if on 83 khz it can intermittently interfere.

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks for the info fellas. I have a lowerence transducer on the other side. Guess i was right with putting it on the same side as fishhawk.  Worst case if I have interference I will chamge the frequency