Cayuga 3/25

First report here for me as a troller, well second if you count the blip about yesterday. Fishstix took me out and said write a report, so here it is! Unfortunately...

Pretty slow. Out the shute and up the lake aways. I'm not sure when we had rods in but maybe 10. Three lakers and a brown by noon, noon-thirty. Between then and six-thirty... nothing. A big stick and several smaller ones. The sun finally made it out! Late, but better late than never.

The fish were just off. We found a lot of fish, ran lures through, below, above, back through sideways, upside down and backwards and they were just not hitting.

Had a great time, thanks A LOT for the ride, advice, and a good day! Just happy as always to be fishing! I think we'll have to do better for the LOU ALL, that is if Fishstix lets me back on his boat! He may decide I'm bad luck and just throw me over next time, hopefully the water will be warmer. :lol:

Seriously, thanks again, lots of fun!

Glad you learned . Your a good guy to have on board. After getting home last night and thinking about it. We probably should have switched to suttons and cowbellpeanuts. With the water so cold the fishes metabolism has probably slowed down and they just werent interested in chaseing stuff wizzin by.Its a ways off but we will have to see what next weekend brings may have to give er another shot. Goin slow.