Cayuga 3/27

Got over to Long Pt. at noon, woke the Islander up from hibernation mode , had a few minor weird things to deal with and worked 100-250 w/ 1 wire & 1 rigger. Gotta get the Simrad installed asap, this lone wolf B.S. is getting old but I managed 2 Salmon, filled out my quota w/ some lakers and called it good, forgot the cable from the the probe to weight, but ran 2.5 -2.8 surface, temps up to 37.5 (surface). Really nice day on the lake.

Thanks for the report. It's nice to hear that the boats are starting to come out.

I'm planning on a shake down this weekend. Was waiting for some rain forecasts :rain: so I can use my rain suit. :shake:

Hit it again yesterday(3/28) w/ my 10 yr old and his buddy, good thing the fish cooperated cause the boat felt like a floating gym any time we didn't have a fish on. I apologize to whoever we forced into the middle of the lake at 2:30, we had a double and things sorta got out of hand (did two 180s , tangled everything but got em both in the boat!) Marked more bait yesterday, but except for the lakers, fish seemed to be anywhere from 65' to 20'. I wanted to give the shallows a good going over but I had no confidence I could keep the boat from going ashore.