Sonar/gps

Right now I have a lowrance hook2 7 inch screen. Last year toward the end, the screen would go blank, then restart and totally aggravate the snot out of me. I want a new unit, I could probably squeeze a 9in in there. I was considering a helix g4n to pair with the I pilot link upgrade on the way, but im not sold on it. Whats everyone's opinion  or recommendation.  Thanks.

I've run HELIX units for a long time. I think they're great for what we do. I don't see the need for DI or SI unless you are using it to find structure (example Onieda Lake for Walleye). I'd recommend pairing an Airmar P66 or B60 (depending on hull material) transducer with the unit if you're using it solely for trolling. I can drop ship from my distributor and give you a total on whatever you choose. Here's my website. A lot of things in the marine industry are hard to get right now, so you'll so "sold out" on the website. PM me and I can put the order in and get your name on whatever you choose.

https://kmielectronics.com/

23 hours ago, dhhurlburt said:

Thank you!!!...ill do some research tonight

I had an ipilot link TM connected to a Helix on my last boat. You will need a Link compatible Lakemaster map card for your Helix as well, if you want the Link features. I enjoyed the heading arrow displayed on my maps when in AP mode and the follow a contour feature with my link. If you're gonna have a Link TM and looking for a new sonar, you may as well go with a Helix unit. 

• Thanks 1