suggestions on Tournament

any suggestions on a fun tournament to enter that is the right amount of competition to simply having a good time? been sporadically fishing lake o for half dozen years using my own boat and equipment. usually launch out of oswego or mexico. looking to support the tournament and local economy. thanks in advance 

I would look at the fun ones.  A-TOM-MIK Challenge, Fair Haven Challenge and the Little Salmon River Challenge.  They are low buy in, low pressure fun events.  Good Way to see how you stack up with some of the best yet not have a lot on the line.  You can fish them all from Oswego/Little Salmon river area's.  

11 hours ago, Tall Tails said:

I would look at the fun ones.  A-TOM-MIK Challenge, Fair Haven Challenge and the Little Salmon River Challenge.  They are low buy in, low pressure fun events.  Good Way to see how you stack up with some of the best yet not have a lot on the line.  You can fish them all from Oswego/Little Salmon river area's.  

What Tall Tails said. Fished them last year and will again this year.  I’m out of salmon country. Good way to meet other fisherman in your area also. They have raffles and a little get together durring the weigh ins.  I enjoy them. 

14 hours ago, Tall Tails said:

thank you! i will be sure to check those out.

2 hours ago, Hachimo said:

What Tall Tails said. Fished them last year and will again this year.  I’m out of salmon country. Good way to meet other fisherman in your area also. They have raffles and a little get together durring the weigh ins.  I enjoy them. 

hey Hactch. i remember corresponding with you in the past. i launched and stayed on my boat overnight in salmon country one time