for sale : usa Precision Woodworking Tools

Thought I would post to determine if any woodworkers may be interested in this collection of Precision Woodworking Tools made by WOODPECKER. If you are a woodworker, or may know someone who is, these tools are perhaps the finest precision instruments you could find for your craft. It includes the following items: SAW GAUGE / TRIANGLE / STRAIGHT EDGE RULE / CLAMPING SQUARE / BOX CLAMP / T-SQUARE/ PRECISION COPING SLED. This assortment contains some items no longer available. They are in  BRAND NEW CONDITION. They have never been used. Must be purchased as a package. WILL NOT SEPERATE. You can look up these tools online to review costs if you like. Would make for a very special Fathers Day gift. These items if purchased separately would cost well over $850.  I am selling entire lot for $500. Cash or PayPal only. (Pick up from my location in Hamburg, NY or buyer pays shipping cost. (Weight of these items is around 32 lbs. so you can determine the cost to your location.) Thanks for looking. Have a Safe and Healthy year on the big O. 

1.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2..jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg