headed out about 2pm srraight north nof i bay set up in 100" set poles down 45-65  surface temp was crazy 69.6 degrees trolled out to 220' water was still 68 degrees, clean screen circled around headed sw ended up in front of hedges came into 70' of water by about 6:30 pm 2 arcs on the screen all day and no bait schools , headed in west wind picked up bumpy ride back to the dock. SKUNKED  3rd time out and only 1 laker the 1st time out . where the "f" is the bait.... and the fish?

Went out of I-Bay yesterday morning around 6:30. Set up in 50 foot right out front and had my first hit at 65 foot. Ended the day 4 for 7.  3 small kings and a Coho. All fish came between 60 and 80 foot of water. I never went west of the bay and no farther then 3 miles east. lots of bait and a few hooks. Had a real nice rip on the diver but lost "the big one"!!

1.png

2.png

Fished out of Braddocks 5am Saturday and the bite has been hot early and died out quick around 930am.

surface temp was 55

Temp break at 50 was 47 feet down set riggers with a fixed cheater 15 up.  

Started with a 3 color and 5 color and 5 took a shot on the reel rage brown town custom hammered unknown spoon. Swapped out to 5 color on other side with reel rage neon Leon and took a hit but jumped off.  Took me a while to dial in the planners with the new sams pro releases. 

Riggers took hits at 46 down with green knight and booger nose mags. Had a double but only boated one in as there were only 2 of us. 

mag wire slide divers also took a fish parked at 30 feet down on reel rage custom brown town painted on a DW copper Mag. 

Best speed was 2.3 over 130 feet bite stopped hard at 9:30am back to the dock at 1030am. 

Ended with 3 in the boat and 3 misses.  

marked a lot of fish up high but it looks like that’s changed as the warm water showed up quick.  

77B8096D-59D9-4A60-B53A-C4548D80C96B.jpeg

Edited by adesalvo
  • Like 2