SENECA NORTH END 4-27

I got out with Jeremy CeCe last night...what a night to be out on the lake! My dad was supposed to meet us at the dock but decided to fall through a porch roof instead! I imagine he's hurtin a little today! The bite started off sluggish...we had two on 120/140 as we were checking lines...Jeremy got Attention Deficit Disorder and stopped reeling as the fish was about 100 feet behind the boat to start talking about the Dipsey rod when he shook loose and said good-bye with a flip of his tail! The other was about 4 1/2 pounds Not long after we hooked up with a double and pulled two @ 6 1/2 pounds. Shortly after we had a release with nobody home to finish off the night at 3/5. Brought the 3 home as my mother-in-law told me she's been buying trout at wegmans. Cut all 3 open and they were all full of sawbellies.

Pqtrpo9.jpg

I was on the north end of Canandaigua. No fish in the boat, but It was a great night to be out fishing. What did you get them to bite on? I tried various flutter spoons and a Blue/Sliver/Green Howie Fly/ Flasher combo. Good Luck. Hope your dad is OK.

georged

Sorry forgot the lures...First double was a NK28 Green Dolphin (lost it on way to boat) and the second was a NK28 NBK

Second Double was the NK28 Green Dolphin again and a Mnt dew Flasher/Green G-Fly....Everything suspended 120-140 over 140-170

Like Ray says...Anything Green in that lake is a producer.